Friday, January 3, 2014

20 Random Facts About Me

Since it is a new year, I wanted to jump on this tag that has been circulating around YouTube and Instagram. Here are 20 random facts about me!



  1. I am an only child
  2. I will graduate from college in May with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Mass Communications, Concentration in Public Relations and a Minor in General Business
  3. I am afraid / hate spiders (or most bugs / critters for that matter, but I like caterpillars, especially when they curl up in a ball, I know ... weird, right?)
  4. I love raccoons and think they are the cutest things
  5. I have a dog and a horse (side note, my family has always owned horses. When I came home from the hospital as a baby, a horse was probably looking at me.)
  6. I love being in the pool, but cannot swim
  7. I fractured my finger playing varsity softball in high school which required surgery and having pins put in
  8. I am an American Cancer Society Relay for Life Committee member
  9. I was a Marketing and Communications intern for the American Heart Association (Fall 2013)
  10. I started this blog in January 2013 as a way to chronicle my weight loss journey
  11. In 2013 I lost 20 pounds!!!!
  12. I hate speaking in front of small groups of people, but love speaking in front of large groups of people
  13. I want to travel to all 50 states one day (I'm making decent progress)
  14. I am obsessed with Nikes, addicted to Instagram and can't go a day without watching YouTube videos
  15. I wish I knew sign language
  16. My favorite colors are Navy and Gray
  17. My favorite movies are Clue and A Christmas Story (I have the collector popcorn tin, cookie cutters, pens and notepads) 
  18. I am always hungry (and say it multiple times throughout the day)
  19. My mom is my biggest supporter and one of my best friends
  20. I come from an amazing family full of successful people and I cannot wait to be the next one embarking on success!

1 comment: